Tuesday, November 9, 2010

We have a crawler!


Last night, November 8, Abby finally crawled.  She's been scooting on her rear end and maneuvering around for quite a while.  She's also been doing the rocking on the hands and knees thing for a long time too.  Clearly she still needs to fine tune her new skill but she's doing pretty well! 

Abby was enticed by a calculator from Staples.  We had gone to Staples yesterday and Gavin found a calculator and asked, "Can I have my own calculator, Mom?"  I looked down at the bin he pulled it out of and it said "Calculators 99 cents."  I figured for 99 cents why not.  As we were walking away from that bin I realized that the back half of the bin contained the 99 cent calculators and the front half had $3.99 calculators.  Darn.  I tried to convince him to take one of the 99 cent ones since the one he'd picked out was $3.99.  No luck and I'd already told him he could have it.  Turns out to be the best $3.99 I've spent in a long time!  It convinced Abby to finally get her crawl on!

No comments: