On Wednesday night we made english muffin pizzas for dinner. Gavin was such a big helper!
He put pizza sauce on all the pizzas. Then daddy helped him put seasoning on them. I have pictures of this but I turned the flash off because the pictures were getting way over-exposed so the whole seasoning of the pizzas movement is a bit blurry. I decided to leave that picture out.
He put two pepperonis on each pizza. Gavin loves pepperoni. As you can imagine, several of them made it into his tummy during the making of these pizzas.
And finally, Gavin and Daddy put cheese on the pizzas! The pizzas turned out great!!! Gavin's going to be a pro chef by the time he's 3 at the rate he helps out in the kitchen!
On Thursday Gavin and I went to the conservatory with Grammy. Gavin had a great time feeding the Koi fish, playing in the fountain, and walking around.
We had snow Saturday night!! Gavin couldn't wait to get outside and play in the snow. Please excuse any angled photos as I was taking them one handed with our 74lb. Labrador attached to my other hand. :)
Gavin helped Daddy shovel some of the slushy stuff off the sidewalk.
Although he said, "No sled!" over and over again, it's clear he was having a good time.
The snow was great for packing so Gavin worked on his snowballs.
Snowman building time!
Our very own Frosty which Gavin decided he was afraid of for some reason. On several occasions he yelled, "Knock it down!" and tried to throw snowballs at it. I thwarted his attempts at destroying our cute little snowman a couple of times.
More snowball fun!
Gavin and Daddy making snow angels. Gavin didn't quite have the arm movements down and pretty much just flailed his arms around in some hilarious motion. It was a hoot to watch!
That's what we've been up to the last few days!
I'm having a heck of a time getting my picture size to the ideal point. It seems that the photos looked best when I made them the XL size. However, this cut them off on the right side and I've already gotten the HTML text at just the right place where everything fits on the page the way it's meant to with L size pictures. So, I guess I'll just have to go with looking a little funny in a couple of the pictures. Oh well!
















No comments:
Post a Comment