Friday, November 27, 2009

Chocolate milk, Go Bucks, & Happy Thanksgiving!

It's been nearly two weeks since I posted last so let's catch up! 

Gavin has never had chocolate milk...until a few days ago.  Although he was resistant to trying it at first, he's such a two year old these days, once he had a taste he loved it!!!


Gavin enjoyed watching the OSU/MI game last weekend.


Gavin has been busy cooking while I cook lunch lately.  When Brandon got up on this particular afternoon he got involved with the cooking as well.


Here daddy, have a taste!


On November 25 we took Gavin to his first OSU athletic event.  It was a women's basketball game which means little crowd, low ticket cost, and a high likelihood of meeting Brutus!  And no, I have no idea why this photo looks so weird.  It's beautiful on Flickr but that didn't translate well here for some reason.  The larger I make the picture, the better it looks.  However, my OCD doesn't allow for me to post one really huge picture and the rest medium sized.






Gavin in the process of doing O-H-I-O!


Happy Thanksgiving!
Gavin had an entire plate of yummy food in front of him and all he wanted was the roll!




That's the latest from here for now...

No comments: