Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sidewalk Chalking!!!

Gavin enjoyed his first sidewalk chalk experience. He wasn't quite sure what to think about it at first. After all, it is a bit different that coloring with crayons. We had only opened a few pieces of chalk, they were wrapped in sets of four, but he wanted all of them! At first B and I were the ones doing most of the coloring but after a bit the little fella made some scribbles. He was covered in chalk when we were done and he was absolutely adorable!!

We also put Gavin in the grass. He hasn't played much in the grass and since B had just mowed the lawn and it was all cleaned up we figured now is just as good a time as any. Gavin loved
pulling blades of grass out.
Before going outside we had dinner. Gavin ate a few apple wagon wheels for dessert. He had one in each fist and one in his mouth as seen below.













I've modified the page a bit so you don't have to scroll so much to see everything. In order to see previous posts look in the archives to the left. There was just too much chaos on here and you had to scroll for what felt like hours to get to the bottom. There won't be any new posts for a few days as I'll be in Chicago. Look for something new after I get back! Enjoy!

No comments: