Friday, September 26, 2008

The last few days....

Have been busy!!!! Here are some photos from Gav's most recent adorable moments:

Gavin discovered this cabinet a few days ago. Somehow he never noticed it before but it appears he loves playing with the bottles and dog treats.
Daddy has him practicing his lawn mowing technique in the living room. He's awfully good at it too.
You could use a dental exam there tiger!
Maybe you ought to take a swig and rinse.
Gavin walked around the zoo for the first time yesterday! He's such a big boy!

Paging Dr. Y...At the pediatrician's office today he had fun playing with all the tools!

Gav's first time in a "fun" cart. Ugh, a germ nightmare! But I wiped it down with Clorox wipes first so hopefully that helped. He got a free balloon from the gal in the floral department and they rode around together in the car throughout the store.


As previously mentioned, Gav had a check up today. He weights 22lb 11oz and he's 33.5 inches tall. He's 95th percentile for his height and 20th for weight. He's a tall skinny boy!!! His head circumference is in the 97th percentile! Holy moly! The doctor said he's healthy and perfect. She did give us a referral for that goofy rash he always gets. She's fresh out of ideas at this point and thinks we should see a dermatologist. I need to make that appointment Monday. The doctor did say it could take months to get in. We'll see! He was a trooper through his one shot today. Didn't shed a tear. We had to distract him a little bit to keep the tears from breaking through. Poor fella. He's been a distraught little thing lately. Brushing teeth tonight I discovered he has another top tooth coming in. He screamed his little head off when I brushed that area of his mouth which is how I discovered the inflamed skin and the pushing through of a tooth. I promptly numbed him up with some Orajel and things are all better, for the moment. So I'm sure tomorrow will be thrilling with the tooth coming in and the sore leg from his vaccine.

That's all from here! Hope all is well where you are!




No comments: