Monday, April 1, 2013

Hoppy Easter!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend.  Here’s how ours went: 

DSCN7662
Friday night we dyed Easter eggs. 

DSCN7667
The kids weren't all that delicate so it was a bit stressful. 

DSCN7681
In the end, the eggs turned out great, the kids had fun, and the only things stained were our fingers.

DSCN7682
Saturday was a beautiful day.  Brandon took the kids out on their bikes.  Abby needs help learning how to work those pedals.  She’ll get it and they’ll both be zooming up and down the sidewalk in no time.  Of course, I told Gav we’ll need to work on taking off his training wheels.  He wasn't exactly thrilled at the prospect.

DSCN7697
The kids were so excited Easter morning.  Gavin found his basket first and Abby seemed concerned that she hadn't found hers.  She located it shortly after under the desk and she was so excited. 

DSCN7694
Gavin found a Skylander in his basket.  Skylanders are his latest “thing.”

DSCN7703
The Easter bunny hid eggs in the house this year because it was rainy.

DSCN7705

Easter Service
(3)
I pulled this picture off of Facebook.  Someone had been taking pictures of the Easter service and posted them to the church’s Facebook page.  Gavin and Abby are by the blue arrow at the bottom of the picture.

DSC_9962

DSCN7710
After church the kids watched a movie, played, Gavin played Skylanders and B and I prepared food.  Mom and dad came over for Easter dinner and we had a nice visit.   

I saw the forecast and temps are climbing this week!  Have a great one!

No comments: