Okay, I have to admit I've stalled on this blog lately. I've been a little busy and chasing around a three foot tall little boy hasn't left me much time to sit here at the computer. So, I'm hoping to finish the Florida saga right here!
"Have your people call my people." This is right before the "box incident" where Gav fell and busted his lip on the box you see here.
Gavin at the beach for the second time. Here he is sporting his Ray Ban's from Aunt Tammy.
Here we all are at the Brass Monkey. It's a great restaurant overlooking the beach! This is just before we took Ashley to the airport for her trip home. Note: there are no photos of Ash or Mom on the beach. I myself would be mortified if anyone put pictures of me in my swimsuit up on the internet. Therefore, although they look perfectly fine in their swimsuits, I'll take this opportunity to use a little discretion and show them the same courtesy I'd expect.
Gav and Papa were playing a little game here at the table. Gavin was very interested in how he could see through the table.
Waiting in line for Pirates of the Caribbean.
Here we are in line for Peter Pan.
Gavin got to meet Mickey and Minnie. We had to wake him from a dead sleep for this. He also got to meet Donald and Goofy.
Too cute of a picture to leave out!
No comments:
Post a Comment