I've decided that because we took SO MANY PICTURES, I'm going to divide up what I share into several blogs. If you had any idea how long it takes to upload pictures on here, you'd understand. So, this blog is post one of our Florida Trip. It's only day 1 & 2 which include the plane and pool time. Enjoy!

On the shuttle from long term parking to the terminal.

Gavin loved watching the planes take off and land. That was good considering we were delayed for an hour.

We bought Gav a harness made out of seat belt material that properly attached him to the seat of the plane. I don't know how much he liked it but we thought it was nice. He seemed to enjoy the ride. He fell asleep during the last part and even slept through the landing.

Gavin changed into some shorts and a t shirt after we arrived. He wanted to wear his Reds cap and he loved running around with the "mote."

Gav and Aunt Ashley checking out the pool.

He's a pool shark already!

Gavin enjoying some time with Papa. We had dinner at Papa's house the first night.

Gav in the pool with Daddy on day 2.

Gav and Aunt Ashley.

Gav and Grandma.
That pretty much wraps up days one and two. We did a lot of relaxing that first part of the trip. Disney, the Aquarium, Strawberry Festival, and the beach are to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment