Tuesday, February 5, 2013

In which the kids mostly wear pajamas!


I haven’t had much to upload lately.  It seems that we are in a persistent state of busy going from one thing to the next.  Just when I think we couldn’t possibly be any busier, something else pops up.  However, I have snapped pictures with my iPhone.  Yes, the kids have regular clothes to wear but sometimes they like to run around in jammies all day; if jammies make them happy on a particular day then why not?

Untitled
We do have traditional seating in our house but Abby finds the toy box to be a more suitable place to sit.

Untitled
Abby wanted to snuggle brother while we were trying to do his homework.  It is already difficult to get Gavin to do homework, having a little sister hanging off of him doesn’t make it any easier.

Untitled
Mocha was bedazzled by Abby again.  She’s such a good sport.

Untitled
I cannot believe how much homework comes home with Gavin.  He’s in kindergarten! 

Untitled
This is what a sick Abby looks like.  She zonked out on the chair last night while Gavin and I were working on his homework.  She was asking to go to bed and gave up on Gavin and I being expeditious about getting there.  Poor baby girl.  We had a little visit from the barf bug overnight.  Yuck!

On that note, have a great week!

No comments: