Well, here we are after surviving a week of some nasty, horrible, no good stomach virus that took down all four of us. After countless loads of laundry, cleaned up messes, and diaper changes from the poops, lots of sleeping, one trip to Children’s ER, some Zofran, some Phenergan, and plenty of unpleasant things we just won’t talk about here…we are back. I hope. I also hope that madness doesn’t come anywhere near my house ever again. Thank you. So without further adieu, the latest from The Y Family:
A couple weeks ago I wanted to practice using my new speedlight outside. I also wanted to play with my 50mm lens. I haven’t toyed with it much and I wanted to see what it could do. While the kids were playing outside I had the perfect opportunity to try out both of these things.
Gavin was having great fun blowing bubbles.
And little sister loved chasing after the bubbles.
She tried to blow a few herself with the help of big brother.
I love the pictures that have the bubbles in them. Gav looks so cute with his hat on. Unfortunately it hides his eyes in most of the pictures.
“Where’d they go?!” Abby was left behind when big bro and daddy went out towards the front yard.
I took some shots of each of them sitting on the stairs.
No bubbles, but this time we have an eye!
I love her little wisps of hair and that adorable little nose.
She’s contemplating the serious things in life. You know, bubbles, doggies, running through the yard, and being harassed by her big brother.
One of my all time favorite pictures of Abby. Now if only she would grow that hair!!!
Then it was Mocha’s turn. I was trying to work on capturing action. It’s harder than I thought. I need more practice but some of them turned out kind of cool!
This is the stuff that Labs live for. Playing fetch that is, not having their picture taken.
Mocha could do this endlessly.
She’s a very good catch.
Too bad I was moving a bit too far ahead of her.
But another good catch for Little Miss Mocha.
One satisfied Lab. Hopefully she’ll be up for another round sometime soon!


















No comments:
Post a Comment