Saturday, June 19, 2010

Something New!

I've owed everyone a new blog for a looooong time. But, being busy with preparation for going back to work and our two parties a week ago, it just hasn't happened. My time off flew by and I was constantly busy with either a child or a chore and days would go by without my touching the computer. Hopefully I can get our most recent photos uploaded to Flickr and write new posts with more regularity. Ideally, you'll see something new every week. We'll see how it goes. For now, here are a few photos that I've wanted to blog but haven't had the time. Enjoy!


We went on Gavin's first picnic about a month ago! There was a huge tree we sat under and ate our lunches before heading to the playground. Of all the trees that were in the area, a soccer team having soccer practice chose the tree we were sitting under as the tree they'd run back and forth to for drills.

Gavin didn't want to try and swing by himself so Brandon decided to swing with him. Who had more fun?

Who doesn't love a little Graeter's? One night we decided to go to dinner at the Chinese restaurant where we had our rehearsal dinner. There's a Graeter's nearby and we decided to indulge. Gavin loves chocolate ice cream with M&M's on top.

While we ate our ice cream, Abby sat and watched. Given the look on her face I can only imagine what she's thinking.

Everyone loves playing with Abby! Gavin enjoys showing her toys and interacting with her. Mocha tried to get in on the action here too. It seems that whenever the camera is out, Mocha sticks her snout into the shot.

Gavin grew out of his little blue plastic pool. We found this blow up pool on sale at Target. He loves it! I bought him some diving sharks. He goes after the sharks with the net over and over again.

Our little sleepy head. Here she is deep in dream land. I took this photo because she looked so cute with her fist up by her head. The little thinker processing the day in her sleep.

The next few posts will cover the USAF Museum, our visit to Cincinnati, more recent photos, Gav's birthday, Abby's baptism, and a very special post of photos from Gavin's perspective.

No comments: