Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow half a Gavin deep!

Before we get to some snow pictures, I had to put up the following two photos of Gav.  Brandon took this one the other day when they were playing trains.  The little guy looks so happy!

Yesterday while Brandon was on the computer, Gavin decided he'd like to do some work on his computer too.  He went and picked up his own laptop and got himself all set up right next to daddy.

Gavin had some fun in the snow this morning!  It was a bit windy making us all feel cold very quickly.  Gavin had a hard time staying upright in such deep snow!

Getting ready to sled down our little slope in the backyard.

Mocha had a blast running through the snow.


Gavin in his snow covered climber!

We were trying to get him to stand up in the snow so that we had a picture of how deep the snow is.  Unfortunately, he kept toppling over. 

 Mocha waiting for Brandon to throw a snowball she could go bounding after.

While I was getting Gavin all dressed to go outside, he said, "Come play mommy?"  I told him, "Mommy is coming out to take pictures but I can't play in the snow because my snow pants don't fit with my big baby belly."  His reply, "Take Abigail out and play!!!"  He said this as if it were the most sensible solution.  He's such a cute little fella!

No comments: