Saturday, December 1, 2012

O Christmas Tree


They’re baaaack!!!

DSCN6668
Yes, “they!”  Shiny Armor, our elf on the shelf, brought his sister this year.  They brought a scroll that informed us that Gavin and Abby were a bit much for just one elf to keep an eye on last year so this year Shiny Armor brought his sister, Sparkles, with him.  Abby picked out the name for our little girl elf.

DSCN6674
The elves have been making their way around the house. 

DSCN6700
I’m a little concerned because I know how the two siblings that live in this house behave and I sure hope those elves don’t get into trouble!

DSCN6681
We put up our Christmas decorations this week.  Gavin helped me fluff the branches on the tree on Thursday. 

DSCN6683
Abby and Gavin were “helping” with placement of the ornaments.  By helping I am referring to Abby and Gavin placing all of their ornaments in the same favorite spots they picked out.

DSCN6688
Gavin’s 2012 ornament is a Lego Storm Trooper from Star Wars.
DSCN6689

DSCN6691
Abby’s ornament is Merida from the movie Brave.

DSCN6693
Don’t mind the wet spots on her shirt.  Those are from the tantrum that she threw right before putting her ornament on the tree.  I can’t recall what the tantrum was for but I know she was mad.

DSCN6698
We finally finished with the ornaments!  It takes forever to get them all out of their boxes. 

We’re off to a great start this holiday season!

No comments: