Monday, March 21, 2011

The birthday preview

Hey there!  Unfortunately no time to cover all of the wonderful first birthday festivities at the moment but hopefully a preview will suffice for a little bit longer!

DSC_4718
Abby still gets more of a kick out of the packaging surrounding presents than the presents themselves.  I chose this picture so everyone could see her cute little first birthday onesie that she wore on her actual birthday.

DSC_4863
Here's the birthday girl at her party in her little dress.  She was adorable! 

DSC_4932
At first she didn't want the cake but once I got a taste in her mouth it was over!  She loved it!  I finally had to stop her because she nearly ate the entire piece I gave her.  All that yummy cake and none of it got on her beautiful dress. 

Hope that little sneak peek can hold everyone over!  Thanks for your patience!  It's been a zoo around here!

No comments: