Monday, April 5, 2010

What we've been up to....

Besides feeling completely exhausted, here's what we've been up to since coming home with Abigail:

Gavin has been playing outside with daddy a lot.  The weather has been beautiful and the young man has boundless amounts of energy that need to be run out in order to maintain somewhat of a peaceful household.


Abigail still does her fair share of napping.  Unfortunately, it's usually not at night.  She's started to have increasingly longer stints of wakefulness.  Sometimes these occur in the middle of the night for about two hours.  I start to feel a little nutty when that happens.  Daddy takes over to get her back to sleep.

Grandma Y and Aunt Ashley came to meet Abigail for the first time last weekend!


Mr. Cheesy Smile wouldn't cooperate.  Shocking for a two year old isn't it?

He wouldn't cooperate by looking at the camera here.  He's a mischevious monkey!

Gav and daddy wash the cars!!!  Gavin loves to play with water and he got to do lots of spraying with the hose.




Abigail's first stroll!

Coloring Easter eggs!


       

Abigail's first Easter!

Gavin went hunting for his Easter basket and was very excited to find all his loot.

He wasted no time diving into his first Cadbury Egg.  He later threw the rest away!

Gav's first Easter egg hunt.

He had so much fun searching for eggs and was thrilled every time he found one.

Gav with his basket of 18 candy filled eggs.  What was that Easter Bunny thinking?!

Poor baby was sleeping but we wanted to get a picture of the big brother and little sister together in their outfits before we changed Gavin out of his.  She was less than pleased to be disturbed.

That's all for now!  Abigail's calling and I better get going.  One more thing, I owe lots of people thank you notes and I'll get those out just as soon as I can.

No comments: