Gavin and Daddy baked me a birthday cake!
I'd say they had a good time, especially when Gavin lifted the hand mixer out of the batter while it was spinning at a rather high speed. I completely forgot about his apron from Aunt J!
What a big helper!
Brandon did the decorating during Gavin's nap. What a beautiful job!
I received several wonderful birthday gifts but I had to show off this photo of the blanket my Grandma made for me! It's very warm and very pretty!
************************************************************************
After the weather warmed a bit and before the snow melted too much, Brandon took Gavin out to play! It's so fun to watch him walk around in the snow. Sometimes he'll just lay down in the snow as he did above.
The giggles coming from Gavin while being pulled around on the sled were hilarious! He had so much fun!
Cheese!
He's so darn cute!










No comments:
Post a Comment