Friday, June 20, 2008

Bunch of Pictures of Gavin

Since this is the beginning of a new blog I thought I'd post a bunch of pictures of Gavin. First is a picture I was trying to get Gavin to color. I was hoping that he would scribble on his Thank You notes for his birthday but given how this trial went, I doubt that will be happening. All of the drawing was me. The only thing I got him to accomplish are the little red smudges all over. He was holding the little markers and got ink all over his hands. He grabbed the paper and started playing with it and put some lovely little finger smudges on the paper. Maybe finger painting would go over better. He did do a lovely scribble with an ink pen on the grocery list the other day.
Next we have some pictures from Gavin's birthday! He had a great time!

Are all these gifts for ME???!!!
OOOhhhh presents!

Check out all my loot!
Yummy birthday cake! White cake with white buttercream icing and a monkey hanging upside down by the tail from a vine. It was delicious!!!! The icing was like Cheryl and Co buttercream icing! Heaven!Gavin was very tired by the time we had cake. He didn't go after it the way that we had thought he might. He did enjoy the bites he had.

More miscellaneous pictures from our ventures:

First time on the swings at the park! March 2008 On a hike early April 2008.

On the slide and swings at the park by our neighborhood. April 2008First Haircut by Aunt J. April 2008 Woo Hoo! What beautiful music! June 2008I love driving my car! June 2008

No comments: